You and your family’s dental health is our priority and we believe that you deserve to get dental treatment when you need it and not when you can afford it.
Therefore for your convenience we have various options for you to chose from.
Payment is required in full on the day of the treatment.
*Payment Plans Available
Methods & Options
- We have various payment methods available such as Cash, EFTPOS, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
*Please note that a surcharge may apply for credit card transactions.
- Health fund claims through HICAPS
– Fast Claims on the Spot –
provides you with efficient and easy payment processing from your private health fund and Medicare by allowing you to claim automatically at our practice. So if you have private dental health insurance, remember to bring your health insurance card so we could claim for your treatment on the spot using HICAPS. This would mean you only pay the gap fee. Read more here.
- Medicare for CDBS
The Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) gives eligible children access up to $1,000 in benefits per child for dental services received over two consecutive calendar years. Find out if you’re eligible here.
- ALL HEALTH FUNDS ARE WELCOME
- Payment plans available so please feel at ease and talk to us to help fulfill your dental care needs.
- We can also refer you to various finance companies that can provide more flexible payment plans for treatment over time.Please note that we are not affiliated with them, thus kindly ask you to do your due diligence when selecting one of these companies.